mardi 11 novembre 2014

Question on Critter Nation Cages

I need to get a bigger cage for my chinchilla. I was looking at this Critter Nation cage:



http://ift.tt/1B2UNMJ



I know some people have it, and need a specific question answered: is it possible to block off the entrances between the upper and lower tiers? I would like to get a cage where this is possible, so that I could clean the lower level without having to get someone to take him out of the cage and babysit.



On that note, does anyone have any suggestions for cages besides this one? I'd prefer to spend $200-250, get a large, tall cage, with a solid (not wire) bottom, with the ability to block off certain levels to isolate him. Additionally, I would actually prefer a cage that had two separate doors, instead of one large door, so I have more control when trying to take him out of the cage.



Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire