dimanche 16 novembre 2014

Hair ring

Just after I got my male chinchilla I started to read about hair rings. I wasn't aware of hair rings before I got him, so I felt a little guilty because I though that I knew almost everything I needed to know about them! And well, he isn't showing any sign of it. He doesn't have trouble peeing and he acts like he always does. I have seen him clean himself like 2 times this month, is it a sign of a hair ring or just that I won't have to check him because he can remove them himself?

I have tried to check him once but he didn't like being held, and I almost had to start all over with him from the beginning.

(I have only had him in a month!)



Thankful for every answer! (Hope this is the right category to post the question in!)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire