jeudi 15 mai 2014

three bonded female chinchillas cage included

This is probably the most regretful post I'll ever write. I've had my beautiful fur babies for so long but now I'm going off to my second year of college and my parents will no longer care for my babies anymore. They complain about the hay and the dust and even though I come home all the time to see them and care for them I know they aren't happy because I am unable to provide them with the attention and love they deserve.

I am looking for someone in my area so I can hopefully keep in contact and have pictures sent to me to make sure they are in a good home. I am located in Moorestown, NJ, anywhere in the Philadelphia area would be preferred.

I am not selling them I am giving them away. I wish for the new loving owner of my babies to keep their money and spend it on spoiling them instead.

I have a 3 level critter nation cage and accessories and a full 25 lb bag of Mazuri chinchilla feed.

Please either email me at sandycandy135@gmail.com or text me at 6099225925

Serious inquiries only.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire