dimanche 18 mai 2014

Hello! Happy hedgie owner here!

Hello. I found this forum a few days ago, and wanted to bring some diversity. I own one female hedgehog named Leo, and she is the cutest thing in my life.



All my life I've owned a plethora of animals, and this list includes:



3 dogs, one red Siberian husky and his brother is a papillon.



3 house cats and 3 stray kittens.



2 ferrets, who were the light of my life when I had them. I miss owning ferrets all the time, and want to get back into it when I'm older.



2 rats named Herp and Derp, including countless mice and gerbils.



Many baby robins and two hummingbirds, all injured.



A squirrel who I fostered and released into the wild with great success. He was a dear.



And now Leo, whom I love very much. I got her from a breeder in central MA, and as she is my first hedgehog, I can say I got very lucky as her temperament is wonderful. She rarely huffs at me and when she does she is able to quickly reevaluate the situation. She is very energetic at night and runs around like a madman! I recently upgraded her wheel to a noiseless model that has saved me many loud nights. She is a joy to live with otherwise, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.



I look forward to contributing to and learning from this forum and all of you! Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire