mercredi 28 mai 2014

Can't preform hair ring check

A week ago I acquired a chinchilla from a guy who no longer wanted him. He was willing to part with him for little cost and I may have discovered why. I noticed that the tip of my chinchilla's penis is discolored and will not fully retract. He grooms it often and and sit hunched over like he is in pain sometimes. He is eating and peeing still. I just tried to give him a ring check and he was a trooper about it, but I couldn't get the penis out. Gently pulling at the tip while pressing around the base area didn't budge it. Any advice. Looking for vets online at the moment.



Also do you think he will forgive me for traumatizing him >< he let out some wines when my boyfriend visited the cage when I was done.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire