mercredi 21 mai 2014

Thirty day quarantine...and heat

So I've been preparing to bring home a new chin for about a month now. I've been keeping the room she'll be stored in at about 65.

Well, we've been warming up in Wisconsin and it seems that the room shot up to 74 and will not budge.

What do I do? My coldest room is the room I keep my other girls in. I've been looking for other rooms in the house but none are staying cool enough...

I feel like a failure to bringing home my first baby chin, I thought I had it figured out but honestly it's never this hot and humid this early on in the summer.



Edit:She's coming home next week and it seems that it's going to be even hotter and more him humid :hair: this is why summer is my least favorite season!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire