mardi 20 mai 2014

Potential New Names for future chins... what do you think?

Hello,

I was recently thinking about getting houses that have artwork on them for my chin set up I am creating. Then I got to thinking what artwork I would want on them.



Other then being boring like I usually am, I thought about possibly getting movie inspired theme... Frozen, to be exact.



Then I thought, what if I take two of my favorite characters from the movie and make those the names of my future chins?

I am going to get two male chins at the end of summer, one mosaic and one black velvet.



I was thinking I could name the mosaic Olaf (for the adorable snowman in the movie) and the black velvet Sven (after the cute reindeer).



Do you think these are cute names? Or do you think I am going to regret naming and theming part of my chins double ferret nation after a movie?



P.S. I am not obsessed with the movie, just thought some of the characters are really cute.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire