vendredi 30 mai 2014

Close call!

I had a close call regarding my girls. I came home from work and found the room at 73 and rising. Chimi's ears were warm and Lilly was laying on her side on her chinchiller. I panicked and checked the air conditioner and it seemed to have just take a poop on me. I do have a more powerful spare but that's in the room my littlest is being quarantined. I ran out of the room and went straight to the nearest appliance store and bought a portable air conditioner. The entire time I'm thinking "I'm going to come home to two dead chins...". Luckily they were okay and the installation went smoothly though Chimi did not like went we turned the old conditioner off because she liked the white noise.

Ugh! I hate summer!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire