mercredi 28 mai 2014

Chin "sits/stands" up in cage

So I've been noticing my chin started to do this thing where he sits/stands straight up. He's not actually extending his back feet so I don't know what you would technically call that... But I digress. I've walked into the room several times and he was like this. This has been going on for the past month or two, and it is just so confusing because I'm not sure why he's doing it. He faces the wall, and then sits on his shelf and his top paws are resting against the next shelf level. He just chills there for a while. Tonight after play time he went to sit there again. Not sure there's a really pattern, it's just kinda on and off where ever he wants to be.



I wouldn't call it begging or anything because his back is then towards me. Did he just find a new position he likes or does this mean something? Does anyone have any ideas?



I've attached (hopefully) a photo of him doing it. This is from the side though (so the wall would be on the right [the direction he's facing]).




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (98.0 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire