samedi 31 mai 2014

Chinchilla Question

So I got a 7 year old chinchilla from a friend a few months back and originally she gave me a everything I needed for him including a brand new cage. I thought the cage was kind of small so when I got the money together about a month after I got him I bought a brand new critter nation cage. Ever since I got this cage he doesn't really want to come out of it. I want to take him out for play time in the hall but he will just go sit in the corner so I can't take him out or run away ( I don't want to chase him because I don't want to scare him). He used to be good with me scratching him but he seems to be more annoyed with me touching him now... any suggestions on how I can get him to warm up to me again? I thought I had been making strides before because he would always come up to me but I seem to be going backwards with him now?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire