samedi 24 mai 2014

It's been chaos around here!

Hi all. I know I haven't been on here for a while. It's just that my whole world has turned upside down. If you remember, I last posted that I could not make it to the Spring show in Ventura because my husband was sick. Well, what started as a cold (or so we thought), put him in the hospital with a bad case of pneumonia. While there, the doctors ran all kinds of tests and discovered that the cause of the pneumonia was actually lung cancer which had already spread to the lymph nodes on both sides of the spine and to the back of his skull. There was nothing that the doctors could do for him. We brought him home so he could be with us and not strangers when he passed. The majority of his family was here as well as my own parents. He passed away on the 11th.



As a result of his passing, the decision was made to move back to Aurora, Colorado where I was born and raised. The chinchillas will be going with me as will the rest of my little zoo. I need them to help keep me sane. This will be a big undertaking as I will need to make an extra trip from California to Colorado, but I think it is worth it.



For those of you who have made it through my little tale, I thank you for letting me bend your ears (so to speak).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire