mardi 20 mai 2014

Salutations!

Hi, I'm Maggie. I'm 17, hence the name teenmom (I think it's kind of funny...). My chinchilla's name is Jasmine, she's two years old and I've had her for a year and a half. I absolutely adore her, and she is spoiled rotten. She is absolutely gorgeous, and super super intelligent. I also have three dogs (Two labradoodles and a havanese/yorkie mix. We call him a yorkanese) and another chinchilla. His name is Dusty, and we unintentionally rescued him so we're not sure how old he is. Another family we knew wasn't treating him right at all, so we figured it would be better for us to take him in. Now he's more of a family pet, while Jasmine is only my responsibility. Dusty was really sick when we took him in but we nursed him back to health, and he's completely healthy and happy now. Anyway, chinchillas are like the coolest pets ever, and I love mine very much. Jasmine is pretty much my baby, and she's the sweetest thing ever. So yeah.



Also, the pictures are only of Jasmine. I don't have any of Dusty, but his coat is all white and grey on his tail.




Attached Images









File Type: jpg jasmine1.jpg (88.5 KB)
File Type: jpg jasmine3.jpg (90.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire