samedi 31 mai 2014

Desperate in Bakersfield, CA

UGH!!!! :banghead: The following was posted on one of my local homeschooling FB groups. I have responded with some info for her and telling anyone who is considering taking these animals that they are high maintenance with strict dietary, housing and exercise needs and that I would be more than happy to answer any questions. I cannot take these chinchillas in though. Was hoping maybe there was someone on the forum that could lead us in the right direction to get these chinnies into a good place.



"Hi. I know this is random. My husband thought he'd surprise me one day with a couple chinchillas. He bought them from a breeder. I never could hold the little monsters. Plus I just don't have the time or patience to work with them to get them tame. They are 4 month old sisters. One is dark grey and the other light grey. I'm looking to rehome them. I don't know what to do with them. I contacted the guy we got them from numerous times and he refuses to take them back. If anyone is interested they can have them. My husband wants to keep the cage is the only thing. I just want a family who could have the time for them since I don't. They are very cute and friendly but I can't tame them enough to hold or pet them."




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire