lundi 19 mai 2014

Failed Intro :(

It seems my attempt to bond my girls has failed. I tried the cage within a cage method. I put my more dominant chin in the small cage and the shy one in the bigger cage in a neutral area. I even wiped everything with a vinegar wash with fresh bedding. At first Chimi didn't do anything but as soon as Lilly came to investigate Chimi lunged at the bars and got a good chunk of Lilly's fur. Lilly was not deterred and wouldn't even fight back. I decided to just give it time but when Lilly got close to Chimi, Chimi would attack the bars.

They seem to not mind cages next to each other at least. Lilly still calls to Chimi and sleeps as close as possible to her.

Ah well, I knew that there was a high chance it wouldn't work out. :(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire