vendredi 10 octobre 2014

What happen to my chin

hi all,



4 day ago i introduce a new chin to my original chin, for the past 4 day My original chin sometime chased the new chin but no fur pulling. But today after work i came home and found that the new chin was chasing my original chin and there was lot of fur laying around. I quickly separate them to different cages. After that i notice that my original chin was hiding under the running wheel, i try to use treat to lure her out but fail. Normally when i shake the treat bottle she will run to me and wanting to eat her treat but today was abnormal. I though it was ok, she was scare by the new chin. But after about 2 hour, she was still hiding below the running wheel, same again i use treat to lure her out but i fail again. So i was wondering if she is sick and the new chin bully her?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire