lundi 27 octobre 2014

Goji Berries and AZ breeders

I am getting the materials to build a new 6ft chinchilla cage in about a week. I plan on getting a couple more chins after it is built, and I am absolutely positive I am prepared in case they dont all get along and the cost of having a few chins. I am aware of everything. I already have two extra cages. But, I can not find a breeder in Arizona at all!! I have searched and couldnt find anyone, except AZ chins. But she doesnt ever have what I am looking for it seems. Does anyone know of an AZ breeders, or anyone that can ship to arizona?? I really dont want to order a chin from the pet store, but I cant find any available around here. So please please please let me know if you can think of anyone. I also had a question about goji berries. I recently bought my own goji berry bush so I can just go pick them when needed. Do they need to be dried before I can feed them to my chins, or can the chins eat them just straight of my plant?? Thanks!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire