vendredi 24 octobre 2014

Does anyone have any experience with heart tumors?

My friend's sister has had two white chins. Both lived for 7-8 years, and both died of a heart tumor. I couldn't find any threads with a similar situation on here and was just wondering if anyone else had experience with that diagnosis. Since they both passed of the same complication, I'm curious if the cause was more likely to be dietary, genetic or a combination of the two.



Both were fed dried cranberries and raisins, low quality feed, and timothy hay with dried veggies added (All Living Things). I explained the proper diet after they lost their first chin and even went to a show with them. Evidently, I didn't have much luck in that department. People will do what people will do.



Thanks in advance for any insight!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire