samedi 18 octobre 2014

lazy chin?

Hello. Lately my chinchilla hasn't been as active. This past week she doesn't really play out as much.

She used to beg to be out at around 11. Now she comes out if I'm cleaning her cage, then after 10 minutes she goes back and just sleeps or sits around. She's acting normal other then not really wanting to play.

She's eating,drinking,pooping, jumping around in her cage. She seems to want to play REALLY late, around 1-2 am. I can't always let her out for 1-2 hours at a time when it's that late, cuz I have school and stuff and gotta get to bed.

Is something wrong with her or is she just lazy?

This seems to happen every few months when she just doesn't wanna play.

Last time she was at a vet was last year everything was good. She has a nice big multi level, no plastic cage., and shes 1 and a half.

Am I doing something wrong!? :( I just want to make sure she's ok..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire