jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Help!

I have a black velvet (piper) and a standard gray (zeke) chinchilla. They are in need of rescue. Piper has a bladder stone and needs surgery soon. I want to give them to a special person who will love and knows how to care for them. Im willing to give them and all their stuff away of free, and for the use of the money you would save, by not buying them and all their stuff, to use it for the surgery. Piper just turned one in January, and the doctor is not concerned and thinks it will be very simple. He is kind enough to not charge all the extra fees.



Problem is, I'm 16 years old, I am responsible financially for them. I would pay for the surgery but my parents will not allow me to. I know the stuff I have for them plus them will be at least close to what you would have in the surgery. I just want anything for them to live. So please if you have any questions please contact me. Please spread the word!



I live in Tennessee and can meet in Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga or any other locations, you can ask. The quicker the better! Thank you for reading!





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire