vendredi 17 octobre 2014

Water Bottle Help!

So I'm looking to get some new water bottles (my girl's bottle is a plastic Lixit and it leaks horribly) and my boy's have a Super Pet top fill (which is amazing, but they ate the rubber/plastic flip top thing so poop/fur/hay gets in the water and it's not healthy).



I was thinking about getting 2 new Super Pet bottles like my boys have, but they're somewhat expensive and pretty hard to clean. I've also read that super pet doesn't have the best reputation against being leak-proof (even though I've used the brand for awhile and never had problems. I used to have hamsters, and used the Super Pet glass bottles.)



I'm looking for opinions on water bottles. They have to be the kind that has the bent tube that attaches to the outside of the cage (my boys will eat/attempt to eat anything in their cage).



~~I forgot to add, it has to be the type of bottle that has the ball at the end. It's what I have and what I'm comfortable with. Plus I've heard that sometimes chins have difficulties learning to use other kinds and can dehydrate quickly since they don't know how to get water~~




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire