mercredi 15 octobre 2014

Please help

I have had my chin for about 9 months now and she is approx 4 years old. She was a rescue. I feed her Timothy hay, Timothy pellets, she always has fresh water, lots of things to chew on and gets baths a few times a week. I limit her treats to a few raisins or dried cranberries a week. I tidy her cage every day but completely clean it at least once a week. FYI she has a huge critter nation cage.



Last night Aria seemed less active than usual but I thought that maybe it was just because I was tired that it seemed that way. Fast forward to today. I put her daily fresh hay and water in her cage which usually has her bouncing everywhere and she just kind of looked at me. I then went to clean her cage, which for her usually means freedom to run around her bedroom like a crazy. Except she didn't. She wouldn't even climb out to the stairs I have for her. I tried to pick her up but she ran and hid in her hammock. She did perk up at the sight of her bathhouse and took a bath no problem. My boyfriend tried luring her out with a raisin and while she was interested and ate it....right back to her cubby.



Fast forward several hours and she still hasn't eaten or drank. She seems listless and her eyes are half shut. I tried picking her up and she just gridded at me which is what she normally does. She did let me somewhat examine her though. Her stomach is soft, ears look normal, nothing else unusual that I can see.



I called and left a message with the vet for after hours....5 hours ago. I'm at a complete loss and can't sleep I'm so worried. Help me (and Aria) please!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire