mardi 14 octobre 2014

Chinchillas on the West Coast LRW

Hello,

I am attending university this year and because of it I cannot take care of them any longer because I'm moving. I live in the Portland area, however, I'm willing to travel if given a few weeks notice and if I'm reimbursed for travel.



The following is what I have:

1 Male Lowe Recessive White, bred by Poplar Hills chinchillas

6 Female Lowe Recessive White carriers

7 Male Lowe Recessive White carriers

For all of the LRW chinchillas, I want to sell with my 3, 3-hole breeder cages with their collars, dishes and water bottles. I'm asking $3,500





2 Extra Dark Female Standards

$120 for the older female

$160 for the younger Extra dark female

The other Extra Dark Standard female is a beauty and I wish I didn't have to sell her.



Please contact me if you're interested or have questions by message, email or phone:

(503)804-8746



Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire