lundi 13 octobre 2014

Hedgehog Questions

Hi, I have a couple questions about getting hedgehogs. I already know the care that goes into a hedgehog but I can't decide if I should get one. Or two. Or three. Lol. The reason I am conflicted is because I have 2 dogs currently and 3 chinchillas. I can never have just one of the animals I have. The dogs aren't a problem we already established that. But would I have too many animals if I got two or three hedgehogs? I have enough space in my house but would the hogs be affected if they shared a room with chinchillas? Don't worry, they have their respected habitats a critter nation for the chinchillas and I would keep like an enclose for the hogs. Like 5 foot by 7 foot on the ground but with fleece, a fence sort of thing, an upstairs level with a not steep ramp. The chinchillas have the basement because the temperature is easy to control. We would put the hogs in there. Thanks in advance.:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire