dimanche 19 octobre 2014

my new chin has strange eyes

Hello everybody,



This is my first message. I have 2 chinchillas(a standard male and a white female) and my boyfriend gave a new female to me.



My new chin has very strange eyes, dark purphish red with black parts. Is this normal? She looks fine and healthy and doesn't look blind.I'm worried about it, i haven't found any info about it. My chins have both black eyes.



Eye Photos, near a window, on cloudy day.





Direct sunlinght right eye:





The only info i hav found is this thread where a user tell that sapphire beige chinchillas have strange eyes,but there's no photo:



http://ift.tt/1prXQ6N



Post #10



Could somebody tell me what mutation ir?.The color is beige-gray and her belly is white.







Sorry for my bad english, I'm from Spain and thank you very much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire