mercredi 22 octobre 2014

Chin Chirps?

So, I am a new owner of a kit, who is just six months old. Brought him home and I can tell he is scared out of his mind. :( I know this is typical, as they have to get used to their surroundings, which can take time.



However, last night my husband fell asleep in the living room (where I have our little guy's cage right now so he can see us and get used to us). At 3:30 a.m., little chin started making noises, and from what I read, were chirps. Do you think he felt threatened that hubby was sleeping in the same room as him?



I felt really bad for him. I don't want him to be so terrified of us. He has been sitting on his middle ledge in the corner, sometimes grabbing onto the bars on his cage and just sitting like that. I sit down next to the cage and talk to him right when I get home from work and as I pass by him in a very gentle voice. Does it sound like I'm doing things okay and it'll just take time? Sorry this is such a noob question. I just really want to start out new chin and my relationship on the right foot.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire