vendredi 17 octobre 2014

2 new baby girls on the way. New owner.

Well, in a weeks time I shall be collecting and bringing home an ebony female kit and a female white/ebony kit, both around 12-14 weeks old.



To say I'm excited is an understatement! I'm a grown man and I've been running around for weeks like a little girl who just won VIP tickets to a One Direction concert.



Asked a million times before I'm sure, but is a "regular" pet carrier (e.g. cat/small dog carrier) ok to collect and bring them home in? I'm planning on putting a hidey house in there for the journey so they can skulk away from all the fuss. Also, is it a good idea to bring a blanket to drape over the carrier to block out the outside world to help them stay calm?



Once home they're going to be transferred into a Little Zoo X-Trail cage

( http://ift.tt/1vn2yIF ) with the custom built shelves I've made after I've removed the wire ladders. I assume they'll be big enough by then to not be able to squeeze through the bars!



Good day to you all!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire