jeudi 9 octobre 2014

Really would like a female but can't find any

Hi as you may know already I am getting my first chinchilla soon and I would really like a female. I have looked everywhere and I have found 5 breeders. I have emailed them all. 1 doesn't seem very knowledgeable (the chin is male aswell and she is trying to sell the chin at 7 weeks when we were told by another breeder the leaving age is 12 weeks) one doesnt have any available, one has two females however they need to be kept together (don't have the room for two) and one has two males. The lady with two males sound slovely but I would really love a female as the only thing that is putting me off with males is that I have NEVER had a female pet before and would like one and also the hair ring thing. I know it sounds silly but I'd rather not be touching my chins penis every day. Really unsure on what to do because although the first reason doesnt necessarily bother me the hair ring thing does, is it really as disgusting as it sounds (I am quite squeamish sorry haha)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire