jeudi 24 novembre 2016

Weird fur?

Hey everyone! Just had a quick question. So when I came home tonight my chinchillas fur was kind of hard and crunchy in some spots and is kind of sticking together? Idk how to explain it. But before I left she was totally normal and when I got home not even 3 hours later her fur was a mess. Anyone have any idea what might have happened? I'll post a pic of her before and after so you can see what I am taking about. She had a dust bath the night before if that matters. I have had her for 3 years now and this has never happened before. The inside of her tunnel kind of feels and looks weird too. I'm thinking maybe she peed herself? She is litter trained though and only normally pees in her litter

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1991.jpg (157 Bytes)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire