mardi 1 novembre 2016

Very very active chinchilla

Hello!
So I recently took in two male chinchillas (8 wk+ old).
One of them is pretty calm most times, but the other one is very very hyper (not sure if that's the word).
He's very friendly, and very loveable but when I watch him play, I worry for his safety.
He does what I guess you call "wall surfing", but sometimes he would look like he's flying inside the cage. He basically likes to make loud sounds and bounce off everything, and I'm not sure if it's safe?
I have Martin's Highrise cage, and everything is replaced with wood ledges or fleece. So I'm not worried about his feet getting caught on the ground, but it still scares me so much.
Any suggestions? I'm planning on adding more ledges and corner shelves so it doesn't look like he's attempting some freelance bouncing everywhere without support. Anything else I can do?

Thank you :)

Btw, I love this site. I read so many threads here before bringing my two chinchillas home!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire