mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Im going on vacation for the Holidays and I have questions.

I live in Hawaii and I will be visiting my family on the mainland for three weeks. My chinnie, who I have owned for a year, will be staying at a reliable and experienced petsitter which turns out was quite expensive but my baby is worth every penny. Since I will be gone for nearly a month I am afraid my baby (Poofs) and I will not have the same bond when I return. Is this something I should worry about? Do chinchillas forget about you if you are gone for a long period of time?

This might be a stupid question but I was hoping to get some insight. My relationship with him is very important to me and I want to make sure that it will stay intact.

Advice Please. Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire