lundi 28 novembre 2016

Getting a friend for my Chinchilla?

This is my first chinchilla, and I've had him for about a 2 years now, he was 10 months old when I got him. I don't think his previous owners knew how to take care of him, because he doesn't act how a normal chinchilla would (I've seen videos, my sister had chinchillas). I thought maybe getting him a chinchilla friend would help him adjust easier and make him not as lonely. The only problem is that I don't want to just buy him a friend and find out he isnt interested, the only thing I could think of is a chinchilla play date to see if their compatible, but where would I find a breeder or store willing to do that? (I live in southern california) I am lost for what to do and am open to suggestions


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire