lundi 7 novembre 2016

Chin Barking at Night?

Last night something strange happened that I haven't run into in my couple months of owning my 9 month old female chinchilla, Boo. At about 2 am last night she began to bark, which I found strange as she never does that. I turned the light on and she was in the corner she usually sleeps in, with her ears down like she was sleeping. Only a couple of seconds after i turned the light on, she ran to the door of the cage to greet me. I took her out and inspected her, and she seemed fine besides a small patch where she had dropped fur after I vacuumed her cage out the previous day. (She was, of course, out of the cage, but loud noises drive her crazy) In that spot there's a very small red spot. I can only compare it to a pimple. It's looks like the chinchilla equivalent to a human pimple. Also, I noticed a tiny bit of dry flaky skin around her ears, but I feel the two are unrelated incidents. Still, help would be greatly appreciated with either.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire