mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Adopting My First Babies!!!

I am adopting two chins from a family that can no longer care for them and are basically throwing them to me because they don't want them anymore. I have always wanted chinchilla's and I have done my own research over the years but there is only one question that has never been answered completely and clearly to me. I am adopting a male and a female with their rather large cage. They have been kept in the same cage for quite some time and nothing has ever seemed to go wrong. They are a breeding pair which I'm still learning more about but my true question is if they are okay in the same cage at all times. Some people say yes some people say no, i would like to have a full answer backed up with experience please:idea:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire