dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Fur Chewing

Hi everyone,

I have come to this site to ask a question about fur chewing. My chinchilla has been fur chewing for about a year now, and she is only 3 years old. When I researched it after she began, one of the factors that could contribute to fur chewing was stress and another was boredom. She has plenty of toys that she loves to play with and chew, and she hasn't experienced any crazy stress from environmental changes or other factors that I know of. When we took her to the vet, he checked her skin and fur, and she did not have any mites or infections. She has recently begun to chew her tail fur as well, exposing a small part of the tip of her pink tail. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Is there anything I could do? I don't want this to affect my chin's emotional well being, so I am hoping to help her in any way possible.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire