mercredi 16 novembre 2016

Crusty Substance?

Hi All!
New chin owner here. We've had our little guy, Dobby for just over 3 weeks and he turned 3 months this past Saturday (Nov. 12th). Both my wife and I have done a ton of research thanks to this forum and the like. He has a very healthy diet of Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla food, Timothy hay, water, plenty of wood chews, and after play time we give him a small sliver of rosehip sometimes. Also, the occasional oats as well when we are trying to get him used to our hands more. Anyways, I noticed this yellowish crusty-like substance (see picture) in the very bottom corner of his cage. I don't know how long it's been there but we just changed the fleece on Sunday. I've read that Chins can't vomit so I have no idea what it could be. Any advice would be appreciated. As of this morning he seemed totally fine. Thank you!

Jay


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire