vendredi 25 novembre 2016

My chinchillas behavior has done a 180

I have two brothers that have always had distinct personalities. Remmy bonded with me immediately where Chewy has been slower to warm up. After a year with me Remmy has suddenly stopped liking me. He saw a vet about a week prior to the behavior change and he got a clean bill of health. He's eating and drinking and somewhat active. But his behavior is worrying me. Normally he would meet me at the door everytime I would come in the room. He would also show a lot of excitement for playtime where now he has become very skittish and mostly just sits at the top of his cage with his head held tilted and looks like he's glaring. The environment hasn't changed nor has there been any traumatic events (that I'm aware of). This has been going on for two weeks and I'm starting to really worry. If anyone has any suggestions or tips they would be greatly appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire