lundi 14 novembre 2016

My Chin is Cured -- Irregular Poop

I was worried about Wiz... he stopped eating hay... and I noticed but not for a while because everything else was good.

Then after a bit I did notice something was wrong... he would sit in one spot for long long long time... and then the big thing that made me notice his poops went to just a quarter volume of what they used to be... and badly shapen... looks like filled with hair sometimes and strung together - rather than individual pieces.

Also stopped barking, and stopped running on wheel - ok something definitely wrong!

I read a lot of stuff online including on this forum. I ended up taking him to the local vet... they checked him out best they could and did give him an anti-biotic shot and directions to nearest specialty clinic if he did not improve. Also recommended I give him some pineapple juice.

Well brought him home and he seemed marginally better but still bad poops and wouldn't drink the pineapple juice.

After a couple of days of trying though i finally got him to drink some pineapple juice... a couple days after that he seemed a little better.

And then boom... he was fixed. Well... mostly. Barks again (although not nearly as much) and is pooping like normal... which means... lots and lots and lots of poop... which is the normal. He loves the pineapple juice. I've just been giving him a very small amount each day and he still doesn't seem to be eating hay but I am going to try some other hay soon that he used to eat a long time ago... maybe he misses it. Anyway.

Pineapple Juice rules?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire