vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Question about hanging hammocks

Hello,

I have a quality cages chinchilla mansion on the way for my two chinchillas. It will be 4 feet tall, and I am trying to find a hammock to put towards the middle of the cage to make sure there isn't a large drop from the top shelf. I have looked through several stores and found several awesome hammock options, however, it seems like most of the hanging hardware only reaches a couple inches from each corner. The cage is 24" wide, and I was hoping to hang it by the sides of the cage.

Does anyone know where I could buy some extensions so that I can hang it towards the middle of the cage (or where I can buy hammocks that come with this kind of hanging hardware)? I've seen some people hang them by the shelves- but I'm not super handy with drilling and installing my own hardware, and I guess part of me worries about the strain it would put on the shelves when/if both chins are in the hammock (maybe this is irrational, I'm very new to this). If this is the only option, I will give it a try.

Any tips or suggestions would be great! Thank you! I'm sorry if this is a dumb question.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire