jeudi 24 novembre 2016

Midwest Critter Nation?

Hi everyone and happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it!

I tried to search around here, but I just came up with kind of general support of Midwest Critter Nation (which is the same as Critter Nation right?) and that it's worth the price. I found specifically this cage on Petco http://ift.tt/2gpTAIp because I'm looking for a cage that's better quality than my Kaytee ferret one. I was on here asking about the Prevue I think it was called a while back, but then heard about the downside of the metal or whatever it's made of I forget, which is possible rusting. I can't quite figure out what the Midwest is made of and why exactly it's so much more than other cages. Also, my chin does a number on the plastic shelving, so that's why I'm trying to find something that can't be chewed. I had gotten a second Kaytee cage, but I'm not doing this a third time and every other year for 20 years because he wants to chew it lol. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Especially with potential Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals or other holiday deals around the corner. Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire