mercredi 8 juin 2016

Travel/shipping

I have a chinchilla I need to get from Seattle, WA down to Jacksonville, FL.

I am wary of sending him alone in the cargo hold of the plane as it's so hot in Florida and there is no telling if he would be exposes to the tarmac heat for long.

I have been told some airlines will allow pets as carry ons, but only in soft sided carriers. Obviously this is less than ideal as the chin may try to chew through the side.

Does anyone have any experience with carrying a chin on a flight? Any recommended travel carrier? I have a side by side (2 hole) Ryerson carrier, but I am uncertain if it will be sufficient to travel in on the plane.

In addition, does anyone have any experience with actual airlines that will allow transport of chinchillas?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire