vendredi 10 juin 2016

Chin hidding under cage!

I just brought home my first chin today. (6month old violet male). He is used to automatic water at the breeder. The breeder advised me to put the bottle up to his mouth to teach him to drink from a water bottle. I went to do that after leaving him for several hours so he could get used to his cage a little.

When I opened the door to do so he leaped over my shoulder and ran under the cage (double critter nation).

He is set up in my walk in closet with nothing but him, the cage and his things.

I shut the closet door so he can get out.

After numerous attempts to get him back in I can't and I am worried I have stressed him out WAY too much.

I have no idea what to do.

Do I leave him?

Do I try to get him back?

I worry about him not getting proper ventilation with the door being closed. I also worry he will get sick from chewing on carpet.

I feel horrible. Please. Someone help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire