mercredi 22 juin 2016

Odd question regarding raw food

My kitten stays in my bedroom when I am not home to watch him, and at night. While he generally leaves the chinchilla alone, he does hop on top of the cage to watch him(I keep a towel down so he doesn't have access through the top). His claws are kept extremely dull and I have a CN so he cannot reach inside the cage.

I've been considering getting him on a raw diet. He's been having some diarrhea and I'm hoping a change in food will remedy that. Anyway... My concern is the risk to my chinchilla. Since he spends so much time in my bedroom, do you think it's too risky to feed a raw diet? It's also worth noting that my bedroom is carpeted, so I cannot wipe the floor clean like I would prefer.

What's your take on this?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire