lundi 6 juin 2016

Need opinions on food/hay/toys!!!

Need two or three (or 50) opinions. I found two websites that chin parents seem to like and found some items on each that I'd like to get her. I have grass allergies so I'm looking at hay cubes or pellets instead of the standard hay. Any thoughts? Any favorite toys for chins? She loves pumice and she loves sparkly stuff (my engagement ring and sparkly watch).

From Whimsy's Menagerie & Chinchilla Rescue:
http://ift.tt/1X7xw6q
  • Hay Cubes
  • Confetti Cuisine
  • Jacob's Ladder

*Removed link and reference to website of banned member*
  • Oxbow Deluxe Chinchilla Food or Mazuri Chinchilla Food
  • Timothy Hay Pellets or Oxbow Timothy Hay
  • Pumice Wreath Chew Toy
  • Crafty Pine Hanging Chew Toy


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire