samedi 11 juin 2016

Help! Paco the chinchilla!

Hi, I'm new to this and am extremely worried for my chinchilla, paco.
He is around 9 years old and he is a male. The last couple of days I have came home to an eye that appears to have had discharge and his chest has been wet. I know usually what this means and I'm worried for him and have no money to take him to a vet as I'm only a student in high school and money is tight in my family. I woke up this morning and his chest was again I believe from drooling and I haven't seen him eat much. He is still very active but I'm worried for his health and I have no idea what is causing this issue. If a chinchilla develops teeth problems will it eventually lead to their death? if so, how long? I feel terrible knowing he's probably in pain and there's not much I can do for him. Help and responses are appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire