mardi 21 juin 2016

Think my new chins don't like girls.

Well I have two new chinchillas Toothless ((a homo Ebony)) and Hiccup ((Dark Velvet)) we believe they are brothers because me and my gf adopted them from petco and according to the paperwork we got they came in together and are suppose to be the same age ((about 13 Months right now)) and they get along with each other great its rather cute, yet when I made the attempt to introduce my little lady Lily ((20 Months)) They both rushed her and attacked her and I had to step in almost immediatly, I did the whole Neutral ground meeting with toys and a dust bath and food scattered around the bedroom but both my new males ignored the tasty treats dust bath and new toys and attacked lily I even placed them on separate sides of the room needless to say my two males have a few bald spots and my female didn't lose a single hair and now dislikes those two males with a passion as she keks and sprays at them when she see's them, however when she see's her hubby ((boco 4.5 years)) or her baby ((Zero 3 months)) she chirps gets all happy pop corns and tail wags. So i doubt that my female hates males just these two new chins dislike my female as lily is a very social chin and doesn't shy away from being touched or giving whisker kisses.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire