lundi 20 juin 2016

Chinchillas keep fighting!

So i recently bought a new baby chinchilla for my 1 year old. My 1 year old chinchilla was very interested in the baby so i let them meet. At first she was just chasing her and jumping on her back. However, they just started barking and fighting and rolling all around. I separated them instantly. I have my older chinchilla in the upstairs part of the cage and the baby at the bottom. My 1 year old always tries to jump out of the cage but as soon as they go nose to nose through the cage, they bark and attack. This is my second day of having them & I'm hoping they will eventually get along. I think dominance is the main problem.

Do you have any suggestions on how to get them to stop fighting and be friends? How should i reintroduce them? & Why do they keep watching each other? Thank you! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire