mercredi 8 juin 2016

Female chinchilla in Arizona

So, I have a female chinchilla about 5 years old. I absolutely LOVE her to death, and I've had her for about 3 years. As much as I absolutely hate to do this, it isn't working out anymore. My life has recently gotten soooo busy and the poor thing gets no more attention.
I wanna be sure that she goes to the best home possible, so I came here instead of craigslist. * I am willing to drive a good distance for the right home. *

She is super sweet, definitely not your normal chinchilla. She loves to be pet and held and she gives kisses for treats. She always has so much energy and is ready to go no matter the time of day.
She's never been housed with another chin, so I am unsure of how she would do, but ya never know.

I am selling her with her CN cage, and all of her supplies.

Her supplies don't include much
-whatever chew toys and food I have left
-some ledges
-A couple of houses with pillows
- A chin cube and hammock
-water and food dish
-whatever dust is left (I just bought a 25lb bag)

And of course her and the cage

I am hoping to sell it all for $200 OBO

If you have any questions or want pictures of anything you can PM me on here, or I can give you my Email through PM.

Thank you for reading!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire