vendredi 10 juin 2016

Lolo and Stitch are chewing each other's fur! :(

This is my first post. Have learned a lot since the first time I came on here in December.

Got my first chin, Stitch, in December, then got him a little buddy Lolo in March. From the first day they were introduced, they seemed to kick it off. They were cuddling and sleeping together the first night they met. I thought everything was working out great...

Fast forward to now, they are still friendly pals and snuggle to sleep. I haven't seen them fight, but every time I approach the cage there seems to be more pulled fur on them. I know for a fact that they are doing it to each other. It seems that they are grooming each other, but end up taking fur.

My question is, being at thaty is there anything I can do short of separating them to get them to stop pulling each other's fur out?

I'm afraid I may already know the answer..


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire