mardi 21 juin 2016

Bedding

Good morning. I'm new to this whole thing so be kind :)

I just purchased a CN Double for my single Chin. I'm sure she's going to love all the room compared to the cage she currently has.

Does it have a pull out litter tray? It looks like the bottoms are mesh, if so then I need to put something over it correct? I read about BASS pan's and will probably order 1 (or 2?) of them.

I was thinking: Towels then fleece over it, with a glass baking dish in the corner with some Aspen so hopefully she'll go potty in it. I know with my Hedgie I could go a week and then wash all her bedding (towels, fleece, wheel) and put a new set down.

Does this should about right? Currently in the cage she has now the previous owner was just using puppy pads, and I don't like it.

All suggestions/criticisms are welcome. I just want the best for her.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire