mardi 31 mai 2016

What do I do?

Hey all,
I have a chin suffering from malocclusion, or something similar. Apparently her incisors are not the problem, which are easy to trim. She's chewing funny; her molars may be overgrown, or there's another problem. I need some advice. I have taken her to 3 different vets and every vet tells me something different, usually manages to sneak in a charge to charge me twice as much as what I excepted (like an examination fee on top of the tooth filing when all I scheduled was a tooth filing).
The only vet so far that has managed to stop Belle's drooling for a good couple months and made her look better is one that charges me $300 each visit and has me come back every 3-4 months. I can't afford to do that. I tried somewhere that charges $50 each time, but that was the one who was just expecting to file her incisors.
I don't know what to do. This latest vet wants MORE x-rays and visits to figure this problem out, but I've already spent so much money on this one problem for nobody to fix. I'm worried it's only fixable at a cost higher than I can afford.
I love Belle. But I don't know at what point I need to stop spending on her. I only have one job with not many hours. Is this problem even fixable at all?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire